Punk Rock Camp 2.1 is an alternative festival instead of the postponed Punk Rock Holiday for the second time. Right now it’s just an idea, but we try to make it a reality.
The idea is to build a Beach Stage type of lineup along with everything else you can experience on Punk Rock Holiday. Just on a smaller scale.
At the moment, we don’t know how many people will be able to attend the festival in August, so we’re collecting “reservations” until we get an answer from the Government. As soon as we know, we’re gonna send a notice with all the instructions and an option to make a purchase.
There will most likely be a “PCT'' measure required for the entrance (negative tests, proof of vaccination or a proof that you’ve already been infected in the last 6 months). We’re not here to discuss the logic, but we have to follow the rules.
The other factor is that even a smaller version carries a lot of costs that can’t be avoided. That’s why the very minimum number of people attending should be over 1500, so we can cover the costs. After cancelling 2 editions, there is no room for financial minus, of course.
We are collecting reservations until June 15th and then see if we can make it happen or not.
After June 15th, everybody that reserved the ticket will have a 2-day window to buy tickets. After the set date, all tickets will be on sale for everybody, so make sure not to miss the priority line.